A Biblical and scientific creation apologetic book
This book provides the information you need for understanding a Biblical and scientific framework about creation. The book answers some of the most popular questions about creation and why it matters to every Christian: the length of the creation days, the extent of the Genesis Flood, the compatibility of evolution and the Bible, the reliability of the Bible, and more. You will read what many Biblical and Hebrew scholars have to say about creation and why they state that it is imperative for Christians to understand that Genesis is true history. Find clear answers to these important questions:
1. Does the Bible say how God created?
2. Is evolution compatible with the Bible?
3. Was the Genesis Flood a worldwide flood or a local flood?
4. How long were the days of creation — literal days or long ages?
5. Why is creation an important doctrine for Christians to understand?
6. What relationship does creation have to the rest of the Bible?
7. Is Genesis true history or an allegory?
8. Was Jesus involved in the creation?
9. Are there any scientists who believe in creation?
10. How reliable is the Bible?
11. Are there any scientific evidences that support the creation account?
12. Does the fossil record support evolution or creation?
Written in an educational format with discussion questions at the end of every section, this book is ideal for Sunday schools, Bible studies, and home school.