The cause of this problem is found in the text type "Note 2" which fails to be changed to a font size of 14 (remains at font size 12).
The fix is simple:
- Click on the "Text style dialog" button (or Options | Text Styles...menus).
- Select the "Large" font setting (if not already selected) and click on the "Advanced..." button.
- In the left pane, scroll down to the style named "Note 2" and single click on it.
- In the text box labeled "Size" (right side of the dialog), type in 14 to replace the default value of 12.
- Click on "OK" to close the Text Style dialog and then click on "OK" to close the "Font Size" dialog.
This will keep the changed font setting in place unless you change to the "Small" or "Medium" font sizes. If you change fonts and then go back to the "Large" font size, you will need to repeat the 5 steps above.