The following steps will explain how this is done, but be cautioned: Although you cannot damage PC Study Bible by changing these options, we do not recommended that novice or beginning computer users attempt to make these changes alone. If you require assistance in this matter, please contact Biblesoft Technical Support. If you just want to change the general size of the text, see KB583.
To make this change you must be running PC Study Bible.
1. Choose OPTIONS from the Top Tool Bar, and select TEXT STYLES. A window titled "Font Size Selection" will appear.
2. Click the ADVANCED button. The Text Style Dialog box will appear.
3. You can make quite extensive changes to the text here. See KB586 for further information on this window.
4. When you are through with the changes, click OK.
5. Now, click OK in the Font Size Selection window to return to PC Study Bible.