Yes. To change this setting, you must be running PC Study Bible.
1. Choose OPTIONS from the Top Tool Bar, and select PREFERENCES. A Preference settings window will open.
2. In the left pane, single-click on the words "Default References". This will split the right side of the screen into an upper and lower portion. The upper window is titled "Type of reference work", and the lower window "Reference works in preference order".
3. Make sure Bible is highlighted in the upper "Type of reference work" portion of this screen. If Bible is not selected, simply single-click it, and it will become highlighted.
4. The lower window, "Reference works in preference order", will allow you to choose which Bible version will be displayed first each time you open a Bible. Whichever Bible version is listed first will be this default version.
5. There are two ways to change the order:
-- You can highlight the version you want to change, then use the red Up and Down Arrows (at the bottom of this pane) to move that translation up or down.
-- You can also click, drag, and drop any of these versions from one place in the order to any other spot. Click on the version you want to move, but hold the mouse button down. Now use your mouse to position the version in its new place. Let go of the mouse button, and the order is changed.
6. After making your changes, click OK to finish.
Note: You do not need to click "Save current settings". For more information on this option, see KB584.