Note: If you have Study Notes or verse additions to the Treasury, your older Version 2 files will be found when installing Version 3 and converted or saved in your new 3.0 directory. We recommend you make a backup copy of any important files, such as your Study Notes, before installing Version 3.
Section I. If you have a Version 2 CD, there should be an uninstall option.
1. Place your PC Study Bible Version 2 CD in your CD-ROM Drive.
2. Choose START, select PROGRAMS, move over to PC STUDY BIBLE (not 3.0), and click on CD-ROM SETUP.
3. Choose the UNINSTALL option. Follow any additional instructions that may appear on screen.
If you do not have an uninstall option, or if the files could not be removed this way (as indicated by an error message), try the following few steps under Section II.
Section II. Since PC Study Bible Version 2 makes no entries in your systems Registry, you can simply remove the files from your Hard Drive.
1. Choose START, PROGRAMS, and select WINDOWS EXPLORER.
2. In the Right window, locate the File Folder titled PCSTUDY.
3. Single-click this folder to highlight it. Press the Delete key on your keyboard.
4. Answer YES TO ALL if asked to confirm deletion of the PC Study Bible program.
5. If you want to remove even older versions of PC Study Bible on your system, you can also delete C:\BIBLE30 and C:\OLDSTUDY.
6. Close Windows Explorer.