This add-on for PC Study Bible adds and updates certain fonts. On some systems one or more of these fonts might not display properly. Instead of Greek or Hebrew text, small boxes, symbols and gibberish, or nothing at all appears. If this happens on your computer, follow these steps to correct the problem:
1. Choose START, and select "Find" or "Search"
2. Choose "All Files and Folders"
3. In the "Named" or "Look for" box, type "PCSB*.ttf"
4. Make sure it is searching (looking in) the entire Drive C
5. Click the "Search" or "Find Now" button
6. There should be four files found in the Windows "Fonts" folder (Disregard those files found elsewhere, i.e., Program Files)
7. Double-click on each one of these four to look for problems. On this paper, put a checkmark in the box by any of the fonts listed below that either display boxes, symbols and gibberish, or nothing instead of Greek or Hebrew text
8. Use the "X" in the upper right-hand corner to close the Search/Find window
9. Reboot your computer (do not open PC Study Bible yet)
10. Choose Windows "START", move up to "Settings", and select "Control Panel" (you may be able to select "Control Panel" after "START")
11. Double-Click on the "Fonts" folder to open it
12. Find the font file that is not displaying properly as marked in step 7:
13. Right-click on the font in question, and choose Delete
14. Answer "Yes" to, "Are you sure you want to delete these fonts?"
15. Do NOT close the Fonts window. Choose START, and select "Find" or "Search"
16. Choose "All Files and Folders"
17. In the Named/Look for box, type the name of the font deleted in step 12:
18. Make sure it is searching (looking in) the entire Drive C
19. Click OK or Search
20. There should be at least one file found; single-click on that file (in "C:\Program Files\Biblesoft\PC Study Bible 3.0\Fonts")
21. Choose "Edit" from the Search/Find menu, and select "Copy"
22. Close the Search/Find window
23. You should be at the Fonts window again; if not, open it now
24. Choose "Edit" from the main menu, and select Paste
25. Click on the "X" in the upper right-hand corner to close the Fonts window
26. Close the Control Panel, if open
27. Open PC Study Bible to see if the font problem has been corrected