After registering your Starter Library, you will be given a file to download to get rid of this message. You can also access this file using the steps below.
- Close PC Study Bible if open.
- To get to the web page with the necessary file Click Here.
- Click on Download to start the download.
- After opening the file, click on Run.
- A window will appear with instructions on how to proceed. Ready through these instructions and then open PC Study Bible again to see if the message comes up.
If you are using Vista or running the file doesn't seem to work the first time, then you should try to run the file as Administrator.
Don't open the file, but right click on it using your mouse and select Run as Administrator.Note - For further help with downloading and accessing files from Biblesoft Click Here.