The uninstall tool in this article is more thorough than any uninstall previously released by Biblesoft. Likewise, it equals or surpasses any manual uninstall instructions previously available in the knowledgebase or elsewhere.
1. Download the uninstall program by clicking here. Choose to Save it and make a note of the folder where you save it (the Desktop is a handy location). The saved file is called Uninstall PC Study Bible.exe.
2. In the folder where you saved it, double-click on to run it. If you have Windows Vista, right-click instead and choose Run as Administrator.
3. If Windows shows a security warning, choose to Run the file. If Vista's User Account Control says "An unidentified program wants access to your computer", click Allow.
4. The opening message displays:
5. After you click Yes to uninstall, there may be a pause of a few seconds, and then the closing message displays:
6. Click OK on that message. The uninstall is finished.
7. You can right-click on the Uninstall PC Study Bible file, then delete it.