You must be running PC Study Bible to make this change.
1. Choose OPTIONS from the Top Tool Bar, and select PREFERENCES. A Preference settings window will appear.
2. In the left pane, under the title bar, find the word "Preferences". It should be on the top of this list.
3. Click the "+" next to the word "Preferences".
4. In the left pane still, click on the word "Clipboard".
5. Now look in the right portion of the Preferences window. Click in the box in front of "Display Message" to remove the check that is there.
6. Click OK to confirm this new setting.