If the error occurs because the install says it cannot find a valid copy of PC Study Bible, see KB502.
If there is some other problem, please contact Biblesoft Technical Support. Include the following information with your request:
- What Biblesoft discs you currently have in your possession. List the name and version number found on the face of the disc. There is also an S# on the lower edge or under the version number I would like you to include. For example: Reference Library, Version 3.1b, S# SSRR234993C
- Which disc had the problem.
- When you noticed the problem. Trying to read the CD, during the install at a certain point (include when), when you tried to run the program, or... ???
- What the problem was. The disc would not read, the install halted at a certain point (include when), an error message appeared (include the text of the error), the program would not open after installing the CD (include the error message that appeared), or... ??? For a Missing Reference Work (see Version 4 FAQs 11 through 14 below).
- Include any other information you feel may be relevant to solving the problem