The Short Answer: You copy the results to the clipboard, paste them into a word processor (e.g. Microsoft Word), then print from there.
So how do you copy the results to the clipboard?
- Do a Concordance search.
- The "focus" will be in the Bible panel, to the right of the results. "Focus" is a Windows term meaning: Is the "matches" heading the stronger color, or is the Bible heading (e.g. "Job 21:18 (NIV)") stronger?
- Hit the F5 key once. (it switches the focus back and forth between the "matches" panel and the Bible panel),
click once on the "matches" heading.
- Now the Results panel (the "matches" panel) has the focus.
- Look in the row of buttons across the bottom of the screen. You have two options for copying the results to the clipboard.
- The AA button ("Copy all references to the clipboard") will copy both the verse reference (e.g. John 11:35) and the verse text (e.g. "Jesus wept.") for each verse.
- The CC button ("Copy reference list to the cilpboard") will copy only the verse reference, e.g. John 11:35, Rom 8:28, ....
- Click whichever button suits your purposes.
- Switch to your word processor or email (wherever you want to paste the results)
- Click Edit > Paste to paste from the clipboard.
- Print the results from the program you just pasted into.