DELETE PCSB FONTS
1. Open your system's Fonts folder by clicking Start > Control Panel > Appearance and Personalization > Fonts
2. First, verify that the files (fonts) PCSB GREEK and PCSB HEBREW are present.
3. If PCSB fonts are present - highlight and delete the files PCSB Greek and PCSB Hebrew.
4. Navigate to the fonts folder within your PC Study Bible folder on your system (C:/Program Files/Biblesoft/PC Study Bible/Fonts)
5. Highlight and copy all the fonts in the PC Study Bible fonts folder.
6. Paste the copied fonts into your systems Fonts folder that was opened in step 1. (If you receive any messages about replacing currently installed fonts click "yes")
7. Close the FONTS folder.
8. Close the CONTROL PANEL.
9. Open PC Study Bible and check the Fonts.
10. If there is still a font problem, close PC Study Bible, restart your computer, open PC Study Bible, and check the fonts again.