Yes. The following steps will explain how this is done, but be cautioned: Although you cannot damage PC Study Bible by changing these options, we do not recommended that novice or beginning computer users attempt to make these changes alone. If you require assistance in this matter, please contact Biblesoft Technical Support. If you just want to change which Bible version displays first, see our FAQ on changing the Default Bible Version.
1. Choose OPTIONS from the Top Tool Bar, and select PREFERENCES. A Preference settings window will open.
2. In the left pane, single-click on the words "Default References". This will split the right side of the screen into an upper and lower portion. The upper window is titled "Type of reference work", and the lower window "Reference works in preference order".
3. Use the upper window to choose the reference work type in which you would like to change the order of works. Each option in the upper window will display the works available in the lower.
4. The lower window, "Type of reference work", will allow you to choose the order of these reference works, including the default setting. Whichever Bible version is listed first will be this default version.
5. There are two ways to change the order:
-- You can highlight the item you want to change, then use the Red Up and Down Arrows (at the bottom of this pane) to move that translation up or down.
-- You can also click, drag and drop any of these versions from one place in the order to any other spot. Click on the item you want to move, but hold the mouse button down. Now use your mouse to position the version in its new place. Let go of the mouse button, and the order is changed.
6. After making your changes, click OK to finish.
Note: You do not need to click "Save current settings". For more information on this and other similar options, see the following FAQ.