After you've started using the Personal Commentary to create your own Study Notes, you might want to mark those Bible Verses on which you have made a comment. The following steps explain how this is done.
1. Choose OPTIONS from the Top Tool Bar, and select PREFERENCES. A Preference settings window will open.
2. In the left pane, single-click on the words "Default References". This will split the right side of the screen into an upper and lower portion. The upper window is titled "Type of reference work", and the lower window "Reference works in preference order".
3. Make sure "Bible Notes" is highlighted in the upper (Type of reference work) portion of this screen. If Bible Notes is not selected, simply single-click it, and it will become highlighted.
4. In the lower window, "Reference works in preference order", click on the Commentary you want to be marked in the Bible text.
5. There is a check box directly beneath this frame titled, "Show icon in Bible pane". Click in this box.
6. After making your changes, click OK to finish.
Note: You do not need to click "Save current settings". For more information on this and other similar options, see KB584.