Under certain conditions, the install of PC Study Bible freezes with the message "Updating PCSB fonts" on the screen.
- After "Updating PCSB fonts" displays, wait a good 60 (sixty) seconds to make sure it is frozen. If the message is still showing after 60 seconds, it is frozen.
- It turns out that this freeze-up is harmless. This message is at the very end of the install.
- Do the Ctrl-Alt-Del sequence on the keyboard, then choose to End PC Study Bible. This will close just the PC Study Bible install. If you see a prompt about sending information to Microsoft, you can choose "Don't Send".
- Take your Biblesoft CD out of the drive.
- Start PC Study Bible from the Start menu or from the desktop shortcut. It should work fine.