1. Close PC Study Bible.
2. On your Windows desktop (where all the icons are displayed), right-click on the PC Study Bible 4 icon (shortcut)
3. Left-click on Properties
4. The Properties dialog appears.
5. At the bottom, left-click on the Find Target button.
6. In the resulting window, left-click on the View menu and left-click on Details.
7. The window now shows one item per row, usually in alphabetical order.
8. Find the file NOTICE.EXE
9. Delete it.
10. Close any open windows.
11. Start PC Study Bible.
12. NOTICE.EXE should not run as PC Study Bible opens.