Disable anti-virus programs. If you are running an anti-virus program, such as Norton, you must disable this when installing our product or any updates. This is key.
- Open Norton Anti-Virus.
- Choose Options, and have the Auto Protect Tab selected.
- Remove the check from the Load Auto Protect at Startup box.
- Press OK.
- If asked to unload Auto Protect from memory, choose Yes.
- Reboot your system.
- Just add the check after successfully installing PC Study Bible.
Install the CDs in this order:
- Version 4 Reference Library
- Version 3 add-on CDs
- Version 4 add-on CDs (install in version number order, i.e. 4.0, 4.1, 4.1A, 4.2, 4.3C, etc.)
- Version 4 Bonus CD
If you do not have a particular CD type listed above, skip that step.
For more detailed installation instructions, see KB705.