This is a bug in version 4.1 which has been fixed in versions 4.1A and later. The problem did not happen in version 4.0B. If you have this problem, the solution is to download the latest version.
Here are the conditions under which the problem occurs:
- Open PC Study Bible version 4.1.
- Open a Bible
- The cursor is blinking on the first verse of the passage.
- Click on a verse below the first verse.
- In the Lower Tool Bar, click the Next Bible Version button
- PC Study Bible freezes and you need to do Control-Alt-Delete to end the program.
- Click on the next Bible Version in the Navigation Panel over on the left-hand side of the screen, or,
- Click the Next Verse button in the Lower Toolbar, then click Next Bible Version.