One of the biggest changes in Version 4.2 is how you open content. To open a new reference work window, use the Main Toolbar. Once you have something open, if you want to switch it to something else, use the NavPanel
• To open a reference work, such as a Bible, click the Bibles button in the main toolbar. When the Bibles dialog box appears:
• Select your version from the Reference Work list, such as King James Version.
• Type in the Bible Reference, such as Genesis 1:1.
• Click Ok
• Once you have a Bible window open, if you would like to switch the Bible version, click on a new version in the NavPanel, such as New International Version to replace the previous version.
• Remember that with Bibles, to open multiple translations side-by-side, use the + in the lower toolbar or on your numpad to add another Bible panel. To then remove one of those translation panels, use the - in the lower toolbar.
• To close any window, click the X in the circle at the top right-hand corner of that window.