There are numerous variables that affect the Bible Study Reading Plan. You will first want to check your system's Date Settings.
1. Choose START, SETTINGS, and CONTROL PANEL.
2. Double-click REGIONAL SETTINGS.
3. Select the DATE tab.
4. The Short Date Style needs to be: M/d/yy
5. The Long Date Style needs to be "dddd, MMMM dd, yyyy"
6. Click OK if you made any changes.
Reopen the Bible Study Reading Plan, and attempt to configure it again.
1. Choose the BOOKS tab first. Make sure you have the books you want to read in the "Books to Read" side.
2. Select the READING PLAN tab. Set this up properly. Make sure each date is entered in according to the Date Style settings. If you attempt to enter a year that is 2000 or greater, you must enter all 4 digits of the number (2002), not just the last two digits (02).
3. Click CREATE PLAN.
If any part of the above information is entered in incorrectly, the plan will not configure. You will find it is simple to create a plan once you get the hang of it. Contact our Technical Support Department if you are still experiencing difficulties.