Instructions to set up the Biblesoft Macros are included in the ReadMe file.
For MS Word 97ô:
(If you use Word Perfect 8 as your word processor, click here.)
1. Copy the GetRef97.doc from the \PCStudy\Program sub-directory to the \My Documents (located on the same drive as you Word sub directory).
If you would like direction with this procedure, the following steps will explain how you can copy the file to the proper folder. These steps will only work if you have loaded both programs to their default locations. Although you can copy them over using Windows Explorer, these instructions utilize DOS.
- Choose START, select PROGRAMS and open the MS-DOS PROMPT.
- Type: copy c:\pcstudy\program\ getref97.doc c:\mydocu~1
- Press ENTER.
- Type: exit.
- Press ENTER
2. From Word, open GetRef97.doc
- Select FILE and choose OPEN.
- Double-click GetRef97.doc or single-click GetRef97.doc to highlight it, then click OPEN.
3. A Macro Virus Warning box may appear. Since this is a safe Macro, click ENABLE MACROS.
4. Once GetRef97.doc is open, choose TOOLS from the top tool bar.
5. Select MACRO, then in the side panel choose MACROS.
6. The Macros box will appear. AddGetBibleRef or AddGetBibleRef.Main should be in the Macro Name window. (If not, select it from the list of Macros below, or call Technical Support.)
7. Click RUN.
8. Choose FILE from the top tool bar, and select CLOSE.
9. When asked to save changes to the document GetRef97.doc, choose NO.
1. The file Bible8.wcm has been placed in your PC Study Bible sub-directory. Copy this file to the WordPerfect sub-directory named \OFFICE\WPWIN\MACROS or \COREL\OFFICE7\MACROS or \COREL\SUITE8\MACROS.
If you would like direction for this process, the following steps will explain how you can copy the file to the proper folder. These steps will only work if you have loaded both programs to their default locations. Although you can copy them over using Windows Explorer, these instructions utilize DOS.
- Choose START, select PROGRAMS and open MS-DOS PROMPT.
- Type: copy c:\pcstudy\program\bible8.wcm c:\office\wpwin\macros
-OR- (If the first line does not work, attempt the second.)
Type: copy c:\pcstudy\program\bible8.wcm c:\corel\office7\macros
-OR- (If the second line does not work, attempt the third.)
Type: copy c:\pcstudy\program\bible8.wcm c:\corel\suite8\macros
- Press ENTER.
- Type: exit
- Press ENTER.
2. Open WordPerfect 8.
3. Choose TOOLS and select SETTINGS.
4. In the Settings dialog box, click on CUSTOMIZE.
5. In Customize Settings choose MENUS.
6. Click on EDIT.
7. In the Menu Edit box click on the MACROS tab.
8. Click on ADD MACRO.
9. Locate and select Bible61.wcm, click SELECT.
10. You will be asked if you want to save macro with full path. Choose YES.
11. Click OK, then choose CLOSE.
12. In the Settings Box, choose CLOSE.
With PC Study Bible open, Scripture verses can be automatically imported into your document.
Simply type the desired reference on a blank line in WordPerfect. Then hold down the ALT key and press the "B" key. The macro will also be activated by clicking Bible8 from the top tool bar.